martedì 1 aprile 2014

FUNNY TRICKS FOR LEARN ENGLISH

In order to have a full immersion in english , I was used to adopt many tricks , one trick alone seem useless , but many tricks together do a great job in the long term, If you can't go in America , you have to bring the America at you, your goal is add every day more and more english in your life :

1  Simply start  to set every device you have in english ,  your phone , your deckstop pc , your laptop ,
   your alarm oclock ,  your console ( if you like play videogame ) .
   Buy a english calendar and take it in your room , you could take also one agenda and when you have      to  write  something do it in english  ( shopping list , monthly budgets , appointments , whatever you      want ) .
2  If you daily read website , stop to do it in your native language and replace with english ,  you should    start also to write in some forum  for drill your writing skill , doesn't matter if at the beginning  you   are unable to write long post , nobody will care about it.
   It's important that you like the website that you are following  , should talk about some of the your  favourite hobbies or something like that.


3  When I started to learn english was because I wanted understand what was written in some books that I liked , I was passionate about bodybuilding and diet book ,  but the best resource about it were in english, I remember that when in the school professors gave me some stories to translate , I was unable to apply myself well because I wasn't interesting about what was written in those stories , instead the curiosity to know what my favourite books were saying , pushed me to translate it with more interest, you could do the same thing if you like read books.
   I liked also read some comics , and you can bet that I started to read it in english , first I was able to understand the 5% , after two years 80 % and right now I can understand the 99% , I have trouble only when I meet some new slang or uncommon word.
   Was been so funny learn english by Marvel Comics , LoL.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento