mercoledì 16 aprile 2014

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YABLA ?

You know , always I looking for new fan way for improve my english , if you like learn english by music,  (read here) you should absolutely take a look at this website,  Yabla , it's very well made, after chose the language that you will learn , you can listen music with double subtitles , one in your native language and one other in the language that you will learn , of course if you are here , english is what you are interesting for.
I tried it for some months and was good , I could listening various english songs with eng subtitles , I could understand the 99% of the english subs and also in the rare case that I don't knowed some words, doesn't matter because below there where  secondary subtitle in italian language , so , no way to not understand the liryc , besided you have also the possibility to slow down the song if it's too much fast for you , when you do it , also the subtitles slow down, very fun, furthermore there are also many usefull gadgets, like the integrated dictionary..
But is much more that that , not only music ,because you could do the same with tv program, interview ,documentary and so on, the service is not free, anyway there are some free demo that you can try, before to decide if join.
Let me know what you think about it.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento