martedì 15 aprile 2014

TOTALLY AVOID ENGLISH LESSONS ?

If you follow my blog since awhile you should know already that I don't like very much english lessons, I agree with who said  " languages should be lived, not learnt " , talking about this topic , some days ago I was chatting by skype with a man from Belgium , his said me that was in the same page with my way to think and moreover told me a story , when lived in Lanaken met a man called Dirk, his job was deliver drink and beer to pubs , he did french at school for years and couldn't speak a word, instead his english was very good , he learned it in pubs speaking with english people who were working there, of course is not a isolated case , there are many examples about people who learned english by themselves.

So , you should totally avoid english lessons ?
Yes , if you completely hate it , otherwise you could follow occasionally some of it , like I do.
Sometime I like take a look at some grammar for write better for example and I like follow some free english lessons videos on youtube , just look for a teacher who is not too much old school or boring , looking for enjoyable teachers , how the amazing Ronnie for example , I love this one...
                                                             
                                                           
                                                       
                                             

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento