venerdì 11 aprile 2014

LEARN ENGLISH WITH YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT




Likely , most people practice some kind of sport and follow it in tv, this is one other fun opportunity to learn english guys , all that you have to do is make sure that the comment is in english , very simple, it's important that you like the sport that you want follow , don't do the mistake to follow in english a sport that you never would have followed  in your native language , don't force anything , never .
My father was a fan of NBA ,  I joined with him for watching some match , fortunately the commentator was talking in english, anyway NBA never enchanted me very much , neither  soccer ,  you know what you are thinking now , " what ? you are a italian man and you don't like soccer ? " , lol , sad but true, always I  prefered combact sports , before I was a boxing fan , but the lack of champions pushed me to give up about watching it , right now the only sport that I'm following is mixed martial arts , it's regarded the most growing sport in the world, maybe will be famous also in italy  one day.
I like the commentators Joe Rogan and Bill Goldberg , really I like these two guys when commenting  a fight they are able to make it more exciting, thank you to  these  two men I learned a lot of common slang currently using in US just following my favourite sport, also I listened many podcast about Mr Rogan, I like the way which him talk in english also if sometime is hard for me understand because often talk fast and use so many slang.
By the way, doesn't matter what kind of sport you are following , whatever sport you like , you can use it for learn english , albeit  It's a pity that you can't use subtitles like you do when watching movies, don't care , still it's a good exercise.



                                                                  
       
     

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento