venerdì 2 maggio 2014

DO YOU KNOW VERBLING ?

Among all the website that I followed in order to improve my english , Verbling was been the best. It's a website where you can watch as many english lessons as you want in free way , of course you can join in the lesson if you make a subscription, the english class are very various and interesting, moreover the teachers are very good and skillful. You can choose the lessons according to your level or also your favourite teachers. How I said the lessons are very various, you can choose between classic lessons, quizz game, or other original lessons, the latter are very funny and get along with my way to learn , that is learn english in fun way , one of these it's called " Role Play " where you and one other student are called for interpreting a role , that is amazing for me , always I liked acting , when I was a teenager my dream was become a famous actor , unfortunately never happened, but right now I can improve my english conversation by acting , it's between the fun way to learn that I have discover so far , but there are much more on Verbling , for example you can join in group voice call or also get a tutor for private lessons. So , I strongly reccomend this website, and I leave you with a videorecording of a lesson where I joined two days ago (Role Play genre ), was my second english lessons in all my life , at the beginning I was a bit excited and anxious, but after I was been able to play my role, I did good.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento