lunedì 28 aprile 2014

HOW USE PLAYSTATION 4 FOR LEARN ENGLISH

Hello guys , I'm comeback , how is going your english ? My improves every day , two weeks ago
I went in the shop for buy a new playstation 4 ,you know that my favourite way to learn is by videogame, because in my opinion is the most complete way to learn , infact if with music and movies you learn only to listen and read ,with videogame you can learn to read, write, listen and talk , even all together in the same time , if you think about it, it's the more fun and complete way to learn , but let take a look about this console,always I'm excited when a new device is released, because I know that often a new technology mean new way to learn , so , I will show you some new interesting features. The first one is , " LIVE FROM PLAYSTATION " , if you go there you could see many people around the world make a cam, try to find only who talk in english , enjoy it , you can see him/they but their can't see you , that is a good thing if you are shy , so , in these cam people talk in english about everything and there are many users that send messages at them , so , listen what the guy in the cam are talking about and read the chat messages that the users send to him
, also you can send him a chat message , ask him what you want and the guy in the cam will respond you by voice. If you buy a playsation 4 camera , you could make a cam by yourself , in this case you have to respond by cam at the various questions that you got by users , this is a good way to exercise your conversation skills. You can also watch in streaming some video-gameplay of many users that are playing at some game , you can send him some message about your impressions like " hey man , you are very good at this game " etc , use your fantasy , and sure , you could broadcast also your gameplay , let people watch your gameplay and read the message that you get and you can responde by voice , usually the message that you get regards what you think about the game in question. Because with playstation 4 you can also watch movie ,sometime I see people broadcast a movie that they are watching , here become a party chat where users talk about that movie. The second usefull features it's the versatility of the main menù , very fast and userfriendly , I was playing with Thief , ( good game, albeit not so awesome ) with voice and sub in english , how always , I said you that I like take my phone ready with google translate close to me , in the case I would run into a new word never seen before , well , right now I don't need of it anymore , because with a simple click you can shift from your game to google translate directly from your console , using the playsation 4 browser, it's more confortable. The third one was the possibility to create or join in a chat-audio party. So, I added these feature on my " fun ways to learn english arsenal " , I'm satisfied about this console , and in the future I want take advantage more of this new hardware, especially online stuff, in order to push my english level always more higher and higher.

SEE ALSO  :  THE AMERICAN ACCENT

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento