giovedì 3 aprile 2014

LET FACEBOOK HELP YOUR ENGLISH

Some years ago I realized how too much time I was been spending with Facebook, so I thought ,
why don't take advantage of all this time for learn english ? After I had set the language of my Facebook in english , I sent a lot of friendship request to many native english speaker , added people from Miami , San Francisco,  London , Melbourne ,from everywhere, they were all people that never I had know before , anyway most people accepted my request , was great because my timeline on my FB started to be full of native speaker who everyday posted something or shared some video about their city , of course all in english, I daily sent message at them and I was used to comment their posts, so , at least my time on facebook wasn't a waste of time anymore ,every day I sent messages or chatted with these people and posted  my status, at the beginning was only basics sentences " how are you " ,  "  where you from " , but after awhile my phrases started to be complex more and more, was been a good exercise , I reccomend you to do the same, enjoy your social network.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento