lunedì 12 maggio 2014

THE IMPORTANCE OF LEARN ENGLISH

Why you are learning english ?
What are the reasons because you started to interesting about this language ?
Are questions that often I ask to myself , but the answers are very easy , I think every language you learn , it's a new world that it's opening at you ,  it's a different kind of culture and way to live that you are discovering , I like learn languages and probably in the future I will be able to manage as many languages I can , but for now let's focus on english and what are the reasons for learn it :

1   BEST  RESOURCES

     How you know already, I started because I was interesting about improve my keep in shape            knowledge  and I discovered that the best resource were in english , whatever thing you are            looking for , ( business , real estate , hardware , medicine , diet , exercise and so on )  easily
you    will discover that the best resources are in english.


2   IT'S THE INTERNET LANGUAGE

     Yep , this is still true , albeit a little bit less respect years ago , most articles are written in               english , I think you can't take advantage of all the internet opportunity  if you don't know this         language.

3   GET A JOB

     The reason because still I strive to sharpen my english is because I hope that can help me to            find a new and better job , doesn't matter if in your hometown or abroad , learn english always        increase your possibility to accomplish it.

4   TRAVEL

     This is my favourite , I like travel and I assure you that if you learn english you can have a trip        in most of the world country, not only in english country like  America, Australia , England and      Ireland , because there are so many country where english is the second language , I have in            mind only few place where english is not well know , Italy , Spain , Russia and some other.


     So , you should acknowledge that there is no reason because you don't have to learn it.
   

     

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento