lunedì 31 marzo 2014

LEARN BY MUSIC

After studying for some weeks basics grammar and words , for the rest of my journey I didn't study english  anymore , almost , just a bit occasionally , when I wanted to do it , my improvement came  at 90% from doing fun things where english was involved  and at 10% from study.
One of my favourite tricks is  listening english music meanwhile  I follow  the lyrics , if you like the language that you are studying probably you like also many songs of that language , it's a very fun way to drill your listening skills .
Sometime could be hard to catch the words ,for this reason is important follow the lyrics , in the future you will able also to understand without it , especially at beginning I reccomend to listen not too much fast songs.
You can find every english song you want , even with lyrics inserted  on internet.
Right now these two are my favourite :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxIiPLVR6NA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_KJAg8bHI

Also I like translate the lyrics because I want know what the song are talking about.

Wish you good listening....

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento