lunedì 31 marzo 2014

LET'S START

Let me say again that albeit  take english class with a teacher that follow you and also going in english country for a full immersion in the language , are each other usefull tool , are not necessary for reach  a good level, if you like english class , go for it , if  you can visit city like London , New York  and even  afford to live over there for some months , go for it , it's great.
At the moment I can't go anywhere because my job , moreover I getting boring taking english classes , if you are like me , maybe this blog could be fine for you, you can reach a post intermediate english level by yourself , it's a level of english that will allow you to read and write about everything , furthermore you will able to have a conversation with a native english speaker.

Of course is not a perfect level of english , when I write I do some grammar mistake , when I read sometime I meet some new word never see before, also my spoken is not perfect and I have to recognize that when I talk with a english person sometimes I have some trouble to understand him in some part if talk too much fast and use too many difficult slang , but in the most case I can manage a conversation without any problem.

Let me  be  frank , there is a limit beyond which you can't go after doing all by yourself , one time you will reach a post intermediate english level , in my opinion in order to become at advance level you need to spend at least  four months in some english country during one years, besides if you want reach a perfect english you will need also of a teacher, but for now doesn't matter , you should know that also American people do grammar mistake when they talk, studying is the oldest way to learn , but in my opinion is not the best.
Anyway let me explain how I started my journey , was clear for me that although I hated the idea of study something, for some weeks  I had to push myself to study the basic rules of grammar and the basic words , this step is unavoidable , without the basics you can't go anywhere, fortunately this process lasted only four weeks and wasn't too much boring.
It's very easy learn the basics, also in free way , just go on youtube and digit : ENGLISH FOR BEGINNER " ,  you can find a ton of video about people who explain very basic stuff , you can do the same thing digiting on google  " BASIC ENGLISH GRAMMAR "  , you will find many free article about  it , I reccomend you to search also keywords like " MOST USED ENGLISH WORDS " or " MOST COMMON ENGLISH WORDS "
Don't waste your time trying to learn slang , perfect grammar or uncommon words , stick with very basic stuff for now , english grammar is not so hard , because the verbs are not so much , english language contain 171.000 words in current use and 47000 obsolete plus 9000 derivatives, but the true is, if you learn the 100 core english words plus some basic grammar , you are able to write simple sentences already, so , summarizing all, the first step consist about spend few weeks for learn the basics , remember :

                                        BASIC GRAMMAR  +  100  CORE ENGLISH WORDS

After this you will able to write simple sentence and everything that will come after  will not be studying anymore , only improve your english in fun way.






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento